Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Do It Now

I am trying to learn this. Stop worrying about what you want, what you don't have, what could be. Stop saying, "tomorrow will be better" and "I'll do what I want when that happens". Enjoy the moment.

It might not get better, the perfect moment doesn't exist, you have to make your moment.

If you decide to follow your dreams when you have more money saved up, or you don't want to get a pet before you find your perfect house, or any number of other things you might want to wait for, you may well be waiting forever.

More than once I've moved, and told myself I would do something different... and then I didn't. From now on, I'm going to do it now.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful goal. One that I share, in a sence. I find I need to be reminded often - daily, maybe hourly. This is where rhe spiritual practices of mindfulness, meditation and journaling come in.

    ReplyDelete